May 24, 2011

Cozy Simplicity

If there was ever an example of somebody's home reflecting one's own sense of personal style, I'd say Kerri Russell's exemplifies this concept beautifully. As seen in the June issue of Elle Decor, Russell's Brooklyn brownstone is as understated and elegant as she is. Cozy, yet totally chic, and absolutely a place this blogger would be happy to spend some time.

Don't you just want to dive into that bed? The sheets are from Matteo (my dream bedding). And I can quite happily while away an afternoon in her closet. The color palette is so soothing.

A vase brimming with vivid flowers packs the right punch in spare, neutral kitchen. For more images, click here.

{Photos from Elle Decor, via The City Sage}

1 comment:

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Beautiful, unpretentious, and it appears to get great light. I'd love to make it my own.