June 7, 2009

Lazy Sunday

The title of this post is slightly misleading, as I wasn't wholly lazy today. I got my butt out of bed at 9am to go to the gym, followed by an hour and a half workout session with my trainer (go me!). And I got a couple necessary errands done afterward, so I was no slouch in the afternoon, either. But after all THAT, I will happily say that I was very lazy indeed. I sat on my sofa, amidst fluffy pillows and stared up with adoration at my new ivy plant hanging above me. Hello, Ms. Ivy!

I watched the golden afternoon light play across the floor.

And I watched with amusement as T played his current video-game-of-choice (the name of which escapes me), choosing to ignore his protestation that the two men were not, in fact, merely engaging in a hugging war.

No comments: