November 15, 2010

HP 7

Are you as breathless with anticipation for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part I as I am? I've been watching the press storm that has taken place over the last week and eagerly awaiting the movie's release on Friday (I. Cannot. WAIT). Watching the tv and red carpet interviews makes me realize A. how grown up everyone has become and B. how smitten I am with Emma Watson and her enchanting new Mia Farrow-esque pixie 'do. It really makes me want to chop my own hair off. I can just imagine how liberating it would feel (though knowing me, I'd probably regret doing so almost immediately afterward). I've developed somewhat of a girl crush on Emma in the last year or so, and this brave new cut makes me love her even more. I can't help it. The girl is adorableness personified.

{Images via here and here}

4 comments:

Natalie said...

YES!! I am counting down the days...love Emma too. I usually don't like pixie cuts but she pulls it off beautifully...

Kimia Kline said...

haha i'm in class right now and this is all anyone can talk about :) cannot WAIT.

Mary-Laure said...

That's the exact haircut I've been sporting for 6 months or so!

Joanna said...

Mary-Laure: Oh wow, I'm sure you look fabulous!