October 10, 2010

The Ghostly Collaborative Project

Today is 10/10/10 and I'm writing this at exactly 10:10 in the evening. Kind of creepy, right? Which is only fitting considering I'm spending this dark October night catching up on some spooky Halloween reading. A few book bloggers are teaming up to write The Ghostly Collaborative Project, where one blogger begins a ghost story and the next picks up where that person left off and so on. The story will conclude with a final chapter on Halloween. The plot thickens and twists with each blogger's version of the tale, and they're all such good fun to read through! Short and sweet, they pack a spine-tingling punch. Read them for yourself:


To be continued.....

2 comments:

Tanya Dempsey said...

Do you make wishes when all the clock's numbers are the same? 11:11, 5:55, etc?

I do.

Glad I stumbled upon your blog.

xx

November Grey
$70 makeup giveaway!

You Are My Fave said...

I love the yellow lamp next to the gray chair. Nice combo.