September 17, 2010

Inspiration from the boys

I really need to start shopping in the little boys' section. This darling little cable knit sweater is from crewcuts. Who knew? And oh, how refreshing it is to see a skirt NOT cut up to you-know-where. Never mind the fact that I would undoubtedly end up resembling a librarian should I ever try this look at home. But that may just be exactly the look I am going for (take that, T!). I love the colors, textures, and how the luxe black bag ties it all together. SWOON.

{Image via
The Sartorialist}

5 comments:

SpryOnTheWall said...

Love it! I'm so digging this look right now!

torrie said...

Love the skirt, shoes, little sweater, bag ... maybe librarian-ish (slightly), but a sexy librarian at that.

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Swoon, indeed.

Kimia Kline said...

long(er) skirts should definitely make a come back. :)

Abbey said...

i always lament that i'm not built for the boys stuff -- so cute! thanks for all the nice comments on my site. ..