May 11, 2010

Girl Crush

Oh lordy, that looks like a lot of fun. I don't think Diane Kruger could look any more adorable in this photo if she tried. You know the saying that so-and-so could wear a burlap sack and still look fabulous? Well, Ms. Kruger is the only person I can think of to whom this saying absolutely 100% applies. She never ceases to look amazing and altogether more interesting than 99.99% of women out there. She just kills it every time. And her life seems positively dreamy. Wouldn't you, too, squeal with delight if you could still look achingly chic while paling around with the boyfriend at a Chanel party in the French Riviera in springtime? Yeah, so would I.

{Image via Garance}

2 comments:

the Neo-Traditionalist said...

I can't believe I missed this! Great minds think alike. I saw it on Garance Dore on Bloglovin this morning and nearly died. Clearly I need to hurry up and add all my other favorite blogs (i.e. yours) to my feed!!!
XX katie

Joanna said...

Katie, you're too cute for words! :-)