December 6, 2009

My latest obsession

Lately I cannot get enough of Rishi Tea. It all started with the earl grey. I saw it sitting prettily on the shelf at Whole Foods and decided to give it a whirl; it was the best earl grey I've ever tasted. I've since branched out and tried a few more varieties and haven't been disappointed (I especially like the silver needle and white peony white teas and the jade cloud green tea). Their award-winning loose-leaf teas and herbal tea blends are delicious, flavorful, and really refreshing. Additionally, Rishi Tea is committed to organic, fair trade practices and promoting education opportunities and community development in the places where their tea derives. They currently have ongoing one-day sales on their website, perfect for the tea-lover on your holiday gift list. www.rishi-tea.com.

No comments: