May 31, 2012

Scent Bar: A Perfume Mecca

I have no qualms about admitting to you that I'm pretty passionate when it comes to perfume. I wouldn't say I'm a connoisseur, by any means (I don't have a sizable collection of vintage perfumes - think classic Dior, Guerlain, or Chanel - to boast of), but I probably know a little more than the average person with a moderate interest, who'll stop by a department store perfume counter on a whim. So it boggles my mind that I have yet to pay a visit to perfume mecca that is Scent Bar - which happens to be right here in town. I mean, look at all the perfume goodies they have to offer.  
A veritable cornucopia of fragrant treasures, Scent Bar carries mostly niche, hard-to-find fragrance lines like Le Labo, Eau d'Italie, By Killian, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Serge Lutens, and Parfums de Nicolai, among many, many others. And they recently moved to the fabulous new digs you see here. After rifling through these gorgeous photos (even more can be found here), I think I'm ready to pay homage. Who's with me?

{Photos via LA I'm Yours}

No comments: